Are you tired of the daily grind? Worse than that, are you tired of your partner? Don’t want to walk through the door because you know you’re in for another fight? Feel guilty every time you catch yourself rolling your eyes at something they said?
Well, rest assured that you’re not the only one. Couples experience problems all the time. From newbies to those who have been together for decades, relationship troubles are certainly not new to the world.
Whether you intend to stay or go, you may want to consider giving it one last shot before making your final decision. No matter what you’re going through, there’s no denying that you once loved your partner with all you heart. Isn’t that reason enough to save the relationship? If so, you should consider rekindling the romance, and a great way to do so is to head off on a romantic adventure together. There’s no harm in trying to save what you’ve built together, and even if the trip is fruitless, at least you can say you tried.
Sometimes, all it takes is a little getaway to fix what’s broken. Take a vacation at these romantic vacation spots, and fall in love all over again.
1. Maldives. It’s hard not to feel love for the person you’re with when you’re surrounded by absolute beauty. The Maldives is one of the most pristinely perfect places in the world, and no matter which atoll you end up on, you can rest assured that it will be paradise on earth. From all-in resorts like Club Med to exclusive private islands, take your pick from the myriad luxurious and romantic options available to you.
2. Namib Desert, Namibia. Imagine ever-changing sand dunes as far as the eye can see. Minuscule grains of sand are being blown around by the wind, their tiny surfaces reflecting the sun’s brilliant rays billions at a time, shifting and changing the landscape with every blink of the eye. As you trudge over yet another dune, you suddenly see the Atlantic Ocean in front of you in all its cold, choppy, and harsh glory.
The Namib Desert stretches all the way to the ocean, and those who are unprepared will think that they just stepped into a surrealist painting. It is a place that’s unreal, untouched, and unfettered by conventional tourism and perfect if you want to fix your broken relationship. The harsh landscape will put things into perspective, especially if you’re able to see how raw and beautiful nature is.
3. Big Island, Hawaii. Hawaii is renowned for its rich culture, beautiful heritage, amazing landscape, and perfect beaches. There’s no better place to douse yourself in love and lust than on the Big Island, the largest of Hawaii’s eight islands.
The Big Island boasts everything from black sand beaches to a live volcano, and will be the perfect place to rekindle your love if your relationship is on the rocks. You can opt for absolute privacy and stay barricaded at one of the many luxury resorts or opt for an adventure getaway and indulge in hiking, camping, kayaking, and so on.
4. Chamonix, France. They say that Paris is the most romantic city in France, but there’s no denying that Chamonix in the French Alps offers unparalleled romance. The magnificent mountains will be sure to take your breath away, and there’s no denying that indulging in fine wine, cheeses, and strolling through the adorable town will make you fall in love with each other again.
Whether you want to take it easy and breathe in the crisp mountain air from your chalet or get closer to the sun by skiing thousands of meters above sea level, Chamonix will be sure to revive your love life in ways that you never imagined.
5. Seychelles. There’s a reason why Britain’s Prince William and Princess Kate selected the Seychelles as their honeymoon destination. Diverse coral reefs, pristine beaches, dense forests, amazing seafood, rare wildlife, and myriad ultra-luxurious resorts call this African archipelago home.
There’s certainly no reason why you can’t rekindle the romance here. Known as one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Seychelles offers everything from utter relaxation to nonstop adventure, so depending on what kind of holiday you want, you’ll get it.
Originally appeared in lovepanky